In order for you stay to be as pleasant as possible, kindly observe the following regulations:
1. Upon arrival at the hotel, present your personal identification documents to the receptionist on duty.
2. When leaving the room, close the windows, lock the door.
3. On the day of departure, the room must be vacated by 12:00 AM. If the hotel has the vacancy, your stay can be extended for an additional fee and only after a prior request.
4. Please do not raise noise, especially during break hours (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM and
11:00 PM to 6:00 AM) do not arrange gatherings and gambling.
5. It is forbidden to bring food into the rooms.
6. It is forbidden to take out food from the hotel restaurant.
7. When using an electric iron, using an ironing board is mandatory!
8. Pets up to 5 kg are allowed in the hotel only with special permission from the administration and for an additional fee.
9. Unaccommodated guests and outside visitors are permitted only in the hotel lobby and are allowed in the hotel rooms only with the permission of the hotel manager.
10. Keep the hotel clean. Use the available inventory and items only according to their intended purpose.
11. Do not bring bicycles, motorcycles, bulky objects, as well as bad-smelling, flammable and explosive substances into the hotel.
12. Do not move or appropriate any hotel property (blankets, sheets, towels, sunbeds, etc.) under any pretext.
13. For any damages and/or missing objects incurred by you, you will be charged according to prices, provided at the reception.
14. The management of the hotel is not responsible for money, jewelry, documents and any other valuable objects that are not safely stored in a hotel safe.
15. For additional services kindly contact the reception.
FROM THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT