Madara NF OOD is a personal data controller and is responsible for the compliance with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
The information below is a summary of what personal data we process and for what purpose, whom we provide them to, what are your rights with regard to your personal data and how you can exercise them.
We collect only legally required personal data necessary to conduct our business- provision of hotel services. We provide your personal data only to governmental and local authorities and institutions for the purpose of complying with our obligations, and we store your personal data for a period of 5 years.
We ensure compliance with the rights of the individuals whose personal data are collected and processed, including:
- the right to be informed about how your personal data are being processed;
- the right of access to your personal data;
- the right to rectification of your personal data;
- the right to erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to be informed of any action taken in response to a request for rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to processing of personal data;
- the right not to be subject to a decision, including profiling. Your children’s data are collected only with your explicit consent and only if you provide them personally.
We do not collect or process special categories of personal data unless for a reason to protect your substantial interests and unless such personal data are provided personally by you or by your family.
We use video surveillance in the hotel and its surroundings to protect you and our personnel. Video records are stored for a period of 30 days.
If you have any questions, please contact Nina Stoeva, Data Protection Officer, at: email@example.com
Manager, Madara Hotel