NOTICE OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Information about the Privacy Controller
1. Name: Madara NF Ltd.
2. UIC / BULSTAT: 103762811
3. Seat and address of management: Varna, k. Golden Sands – Hotel Madara
4. Address for exercising the activity: Varna, k. k. Golden Sands – Hotel Madara
5. Correspondence data: Varna, k. k. Golden Sands – Hotel Madara, post box 10
6. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Phone: 052 389400
Information on the competent supervisory authority
1. Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
2. Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
3. Correspondence data: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
4. Telephone: 029153518
5. E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
What is the purpose of this notice?
For Madara NF Ltd. the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal information are a top priority.
This notice describes how we collect and use your personal information before, during and after the termination of employment or other legal relationship with you. All the activities described here are in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679).
The notice may provide useful information to all future, current and former employees and contractors under civil contracts.
Madara NF Ltd. is an administrator of personal data. This means that we are responsible for the decisions we make on the storage and use of your personal information. We have an obligation under the data protection legislation to provide you with the information contained in this notice.
This notice is not part of the employment or other agreement with us. We can update this notice at any time.
It is important to read this notice carefully to understand how and why we use your personal information.
II.PRIVACY FOR DATA PROTECTION
We will follow the data protection legislation according to which we follow:
1. To be treated in a lawful, conscientious and transparent manner;
2. Collect only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained and not be used in any other way that is incompatible with these purposes;
3. To be appropriate, relevant and non-existent, necessary for the purposes we have set;
4. Be accurate and up-to-date;
5. To be stored within a time limit no longer than what is required for the purposes we have specified;
6.Do be properly protected
III.What information do we have for you?
1. “Personal data” or “personal information” means any information about a natural person through which that person is or may be identified.
2. We will collect, store and use the following categories of personal data for you:
2.1.Name, Surname, Surname, Phone Number and Email Address;
2.2.NGN, date of birth;
2.3.Name and date of issue of an identity card;
2.5.Social situation and children (in certain cases: personal data of the spouse and other close relatives for the exercise of labor rights, eg on maternity leave);
2.6.Information on bank accounts;
2.7.Information about length of service and your professional experience (including occupations, internship in the specialty);
2.8.Payment and social benefits
2.10.Number, date of issue of driver’s license (in case of use of official cars)
2.11.Information selection – copies of work permits, recommendations and other information listed in your CV;
2.12. Records of video surveillance systems, as well as other information received electronically, such as information from electronic access cards.
2.13.Information on your use of our information and communication systems;
2.15.Information about your health – hospital lists and medical certificates, TEMC – decisions
2.16.Information on criminal convictions and offenses – for accountants
IV. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data during the process of applying for employment and selection. This information is provided either directly by you as a candidate or through a recruitment agency. Sometimes we can get personal data from shy people – for example, ex-employers and others.
We will also collect additional personal data related to your work during the course of our contract with you.
V. How do we use your personal information?
We will use your personal data only when permitted by law. Most often we will use your personal information on the following grounds:
1.For our contract with you;
2. To comply with a legal obligation;
3.When this is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of third parties), for example, in the search for unlawful actions on your part.
VI. Situations in which we will use your personal information
We will use the personal data categories listed above primarily to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to comply with your statutory obligations. In some cases, we may use your personal information about our legitimate interests or those of third parties, but only if your interests or fundamental rights do not take precedence over those interests.
The situations in which we process your personal data include7
* Deciding on your appointment;
* Making a decision on the contractual terms to offer you;
* Check whether you have a legal right to work in the Republic of Bulgaria;
* Payment of your salary, deduction and tax and social security contributions;
* Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing;
* Performing an attestation;
* Assessment of your qualification for a specific position or task, including promotion decisions;
* Labor disputes related to you or other workers and employees;
* Assessment of your working capacity;
* Comply with the requirements of the legislation on safety and health at work
VII.If you do not provide us with the personal data we require
Failure to provide the personal information you request may prevent us from fulfilling your contract with you (for example, not being able to pay your wages) or complying with a statutory requirement (for example, to ensure safety and health at work).
Your refusal to provide the necessary information for the performance of the rights and obligations under the contract may cause it not to be concluded or to terminate it.
VIII.Anchange of objectives
We will use your personal data only for the purposes for which we have collected it unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for any other reason, and this reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we are to use your personal data with other purpose, we will let you know and we will explain what the legal basis for this use is.
IX. How do we use sensitive personal data?
Special categories of sensitive personal data require a higher level of protection and additional justification for their collection, storage and use. It is possible to process special categories of personal data in the following situations:
* in limited cases, with your explicit written consent;
* to comply with our obligations under labor and social security legislation
* when processing is in the public interest
X. Some of our basic duties as an employer
1. We will use information on absences from work, including absences due to temporary incapacity to work in order to comply with labor and social security legislation.
2.We will use information about your physical and mental health to ensure your health and safety at work and to provide you with the necessary working conditions.
XI. Do we need your explicit consent?
We have no legal obligation to obtain your consent when processing sensitive personal data to fulfill our obligations under labor and social security legislation. However, we believe we will receive your explicit, voluntary and informed consent based on the information you provide here.
XII. Information related to convictions and violations
We can use information related to convictions and violations only in cases where the law permits it. Typically, this will be the case when such processing is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
XIII.Distribution of data
We will share your personal data with third parties when required by law when we need to administer the employment relationship or when we have another legitimate interest in it. We require all individuals to respect the data security and comply with the protection laws of the data.
XIV.Security of data
We have put in place appropriate measures to prevent incidental loss, use or unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure of your personal data. In addition, we restrict access to your personal information to those employees and third parties for whom there is a need to obtain this information. They will process personal data only on the basis of our instructions and our obligation of confidentiality.
XV.How long will we use your personal information?
We will only store your personal data for the period we are required to meet the purposes we have collected, including to comply with labor, social security, and accounting legislation. To determine the appropriate storage period, we take into account the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of harm resulting from unauthorized use or provision of the data, the purposes we are processing, or whether we could achieve these objectives with others and the applicable laws.
XVI. Right of access, correction, deletion and restriction
Your obligation to let us know about a change
It is important to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. We ask you to notify us whenever you change your personal information.
Your rights in relation to your personal data:
* Access to information: this right allows you to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold for you and to verify that we have a legitimate ground for processing it.
* Correction – this right allows us to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information about you.
* Deletion – this right allows us to require us to delete or remove your personal data when we have no valid reason to continue processing them. You also have the right to request that your data be deleted or removed when you have exercised your right to object against their processing.
* Opposition to processing – In cases where we rely on legitimate interests as a basis for processing, you can object to this processing.
* Restriction of processing – this right allows you to require us temporarily to discontinue the processing of your personal data if, for example, you want us to determine the accuracy of the data or the reasons for its processing.
* Data portability – this right is limited to cases where data is provided by us for the purposes of a contract and enables you to require us to provide your data stored in electronic form to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact: Mila Petkova – Varna, Golden Sands Resort – Madara Hotel.
Upon such request, you may need to provide us with information confirming your identity. This requirement is part of our data protection measures and aims to ensure that personal information is not provided to a person who is not entitled to got it.
You have the right to submit a complaint at any time to the Commission for Personal Data Protection – the Bulgarian data protection regulator.
XVII. Right to withdraw your consent
If you have given your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw that consent.To withdraw your consent, please contact:
The front desk department of Vahotel Madara,Varna Golden sands.
Upon receiving your request, we will discontinue the processing of the data for the purpose (s) you originally agreed to, unless we have another legal basis to continue the processing, which we will notify you in due course.
XVIII.Drivacy Data Protection Officer
We have designated a Data Protection Officer to control compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law in our organization. You can contact it as follows:
Information about the Data Protection Officer
1. Headquarters and address of management: Plovdiv Gustav Weigand Street 19
2. Correctional data: Town of Varna Golden Sands Hotel Madara
3. Telephone: 0888263660, 052389400
4. E-mail: email@example.com
XIX Changes to this notification
We reserve the right to change and update this notice at any time. We will give you a new notification each time we make changes.