Политика на хотела
Dear guests, thank you for choosing Hotel Madara!
- These rules have been developed on the basis of the current Bulgarian legislation.
- There is a video surveillance system on the territory of the hotel (except for the toilets, hotel rooms and the SPA center).
By using the services of the hotel, you agree to the video surveillance.
- Hotel Madara guarantees its guests the protection of the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data.
- The hotel administration may suspend the provision of services to those guests who violate the rules and do not comply with hotel policies.
RULES FOR ACCOMMODATION AND RESIDENCE IN THE HOTEL
- Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest is required to present a personal check-in document.
- The equipment of each room is checked before check-in and after check-out.
- Guests are responsible for all damages and absences in the rooms in which they are accommodated. When damage is established, they are subject to charging.
- Items forgotten by the guests are kept for up to 6 months, and the courier costs for their return are at the expense of their owners.
Check-in / check-out:
- Check-in is after 14:00 and check-out is by 12:00 at the latest.
- In case of late arrival, after 18:00, please inform us.
- If you wish to vacate the used room later, please ask for the consent and confirmation from the Reception that it is possible.
Upon confirmation, the following surcharges apply:
- Release of the room no later than 16:00 – BGN 20 per person over 11 years;
- Release of the room after 16:00 (without overnight stay) – BGN 50 per person over 11 years
- You will receive a description of the All inclusive meals at the reception upon check-in:
- Buffet table is organized for a minimum of 50 guests.
- It is forbidden to take food and drinks out of the hotel’s restaurants and lobby bar. In case of established violations, a fine of BGN 100 is due
- Rooms are cleaned daily from 08:00 until 17:00.
- If you have a Do Not Disturb sign or wish to clean up after 17:00, please contact the hotel reception.
- Each room has a safe.
- Please keep your valuables and documents in the safe.
- The guest is responsible for items left in the room or on the hotel premises.
Washing and ironing::
- Laundry clothes delivered before 09:00 are returned to the guest by 18:00 on the same day. In other cases the service is performed the next day.
- An additional 50% of the value of the service is paid for express orders up to 3 hours.
- The hotel has a limited number of paid parking spaces. Price – BGN 15 per day
- The hotel is not responsible for damage to a car in the parking lot.
Accommodation with pets:
- Accommodation with pets up to 15 kg is allowed.
- For the stay of a pet at the reception a refundable deposit of BGN 100 is deposited. Accommodation of a pet – up to 5 kg – BGN 30 per day, from 5-15 kg – BGN 60 per day. The deposit is used to cover damage caused by pets, if any.
- Pets are allowed upon presentation of all necessary documents for registration and immunization.
- Guests with pets are accommodated on the first floor.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel’s restaurants, spa and children’s playground.
- Guests with pets should contact the Hotel Housekeeping Department to arrange a convenient time to clean the room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when entering the hotel or staying in public areas.
- Pets should not be left unattended.
- All disturbances, such as barking or whining, must be stopped in a timely manner to ensure the comfort of other guests.
- Guests are responsible for all property damage and / or personal injury caused by their pet to the hotel or other guests, and agree to indemnify them in full.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guests for property damage caused by their pet.
FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENSURING ORDER AND SAFETY IN THE HOTEL IT IS PROHIBITED:
- Smoking in the rooms and in all indoor areas of Hotel Madara. In case of a violation, a fee of BGN 200 will be added to the account of the room.
- Handing over the key card from the room to outsiders.
- Storage in the rooms of materials and / or objects dangerous to the health and life of others.
- Removal and removal of furniture from the rooms.
- Violation of generally accepted norms of behavior, aggressive behavior and / or actions endangering the health and property of others.
- Damage to hotel property.
- Parking of cars at the entrance of the hotel, as well as in a way that blocks traffic.